Pages

May 24, 2010

There's no place like home

Visiting my mom is always a treat but it's even more fun when she goes the extra mile to make it special. My mom has some awesome collections and is a constant inspiration. I arrived home for the weekend, walked into my room and found this...
This typewriter is a touch that would work for any boutique hotel or for the next house guest you have. You never know, your guest room could be the just the right place to write the next great american novel.

Another great touch is big mug of coffee always served with your own pitcher of milk and a couple pieces of chocolate.
Last but not least my mom has some fantastic vinettes placed throughout the house to show off some of her great collections. This one showcases cameras, globes and other travel pieces. There truly is no place like home.

1 comment:

  1. Can I enlist your mom to become my personal shopper and decorator?

    ReplyDelete