Pages

December 15, 2010

Holiday Cheer Gift Basket

I have been making, buying and wrapping gifts lately and as I mentioned before I love a gift bag/basket. I have been putting together a couple gift baskets and found that the perfect container is a clementine crate! Below is a basket that I put together with some stemless champagne glasses, some sparkling juice, cocktail napkins and some chocolates, perfect for a special treat.


It's important to make every gift look beautiful so to start put some tissue in the bottom of the crate, place your gifts inside and use some celo and craft paper to wrap it up.

To finish it off add some ribbons, a gift tag and something that glitters! So when you start wrapping your holiday treats look for a creative solution before you go to the store or throw it in a gift bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment