Pages

August 6, 2010

{rad} rubber stamp

I have a love for all things stationary - pens, papers, envelopes, tapes and rubber stamps. My love of office supplies started early - from going through the office in my grandmothers house to getting excited about back to school shopping - it's about time I had my own stamp. I've been working on my own stationary recently and wanted it to reflect what I've done so far (my business card and blog) as well as my affinity for DIY.

Rubber stamps are a great way to add your touch to any plain stationary set. Above I have stamped paper, plain envelopes, luggage tags and plain seals but the sky is truly the limit. I'm still playing around with what the final set will look like but I'll post it when I'm all done.

So if you're looking to add some flair to your mail or even make custom bags or tags for a business try a rubber stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment