Pages

March 29, 2012

California Dreaming














With the weather back to normal spring temperatures I have been looking forward more and more to our upcoming California Honeymoon Road Trip. And as you know every good road trip is in need of a good playlist and below is the first of what I'm sure will be many. 


     1. The Howlies - Sea Level
     2. Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension
     3. Rancid - Red Hot Moon
     4. The Misfits - Hollywood Babylon
     5. The Rolling Stones - Happy
     6. The Black Hollies - (Baby) I'm Your Fool
     7. The Slackers - The TV Dinner Song
     8. Hacienda - You're My Girl
     9. Jack White - Love Interruption
    10. The Strokes - I'll Try Anything Once


The playlist includes some of my favorite new surf rock tunes, some classic west coast punk, The Rolling Stones (a road trip must), and last but not least The Strokes Demo featured in the beautiful Sofia Coppola movie Somewhere filmed at Chateau Marmont.

Let the day dreaming continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment